For all active MLS4owners customers with current MLS numbers, we offer standard statewide real estate purchase and sale agreements, addendums and disclosures. Below is a list of state standardized forms and disclosures. To request the form that applies to your listing, please email [email protected] and MLS4owners will email you the standard form along with your Exhibit “A” (legal description) within one business day.
If you need help scrutinizing and troubleshooting offers and negotiating, please see our facilitator service. Have 25 years of Real Estate experience for only .5% of the sales price!
2. Non-listed Properties. Already have a BUYER?
For properties NOT listed in the brokers multiple listing service, MLS4owners will provide a partially completed standard purchase and sale agreement with Exhibit “A” legal description.
7. Seller Disclosure - Unimproved Property Form 17c
8. Seller Disclosure - Commercial Property Form 17 comm
9. Lead-Based Paint and Hazards Discl. Form 22J
PURCHASE AND SALE AGREEMENTS
MLS4owners.com does not provide legal advice or vouch for the suitability of any form for any purpose (real estate brokers are not permitted to offer legal advice), and we strongly urge all buyers and sellers to consult with a real estate attorney to ensure their interests are protected.
Washington State Standardized Forms
1. Residential Purchase and Sale Agreement. Form 21
2. Multi-Family Purchase and Sale Agreement. Form 20
3. Condominium Purchase and Sale Agreement Form 28
4. Vacant Land Purchase and Sale Agreement Form 25
5. Financing Addendum Form 22A
6. Evidence of Funds Addendum Form 22EF
7. Identification of Utilities Addendum Form 22K
8. Buyer's Pending Sale of Property Cont. Form 22Q
9. Attorney Review Addendum Form 22AR
10. Title Contingency Addendum Form 22T
11. Extension of Closing Date Addendum Form 22Y
12. Optional Clauses Addendum Form 22D
13. Inspection Addendum Form 35
14. Inspection Response for Form 35 Form 35R
15. Counter-Offer (Addendum) Form 36
16. Back-Up Addendum to Purchase & Sale Agr. Form 38A