REAL ESTATE FORMS CENTER
YOUR ONE STOP FOR SALE BY OWNER SOLUTION!
1. Current MLS4owners Customer
For all active MLS4owners customers with current MLS numbers, we offer standard statewide real estate purchase and sale agreements, addendums and disclosures. Below is a list of state standardized forms and disclosures. To request the form that applies to your listing, please email sales@MLS4owners.com and MLS4owners will email you the standard form along with your Exhibit “A” (legal description) within one business day.
If you need help scrutinizing and troubleshooting offers and negotiating, please see our facilitator service. Have 25 years of Real Estate experience for only .5% of the sales price!
2. Non-listed Properties. Already have a BUYER?
For properties NOT listed in the brokers multiple listing service, MLS4owners will provide a partially completed standard purchase and sale agreement with Exhibit “A” legal description. To stay within NWMLS’s compliance requirements, seller will complete a form 1 ULS (unlisted sales form) and return to MLS4owners.com.
1. Send email to Sales@MLS4owners.com with:
a. Seller’s name
b. Buyer’s name
c. Address of property being sold
d. Type of property; i.e.: Residential, Condo, mobile home, vacant land
e. Contact information for all parties
2. Costs: $50.00 ($25.00 refundable at closing ) Make payment at our Payment Center
(In the payment center look for the Purchase and Sale – Napkin Icon)
3. MLS4owners will order Preliminary Title and legal description from Ticor Title & Escrow within 1 business day
4. MLS4owners will email Purchase and Sale Agreement, Disclosure, Exhibit “A” Legal description, NWMLS 1 ULS form (Unlisted Sales Form) to seller and escrow.
5. Seller sends completed and signed Purchase and Sale Agreement to: TeamJen@TicorTitle.com Direct number: 253-620-1396
6. Seller sends NWMLS 1 ULS form to Sales@MLS4owners.com to comply with NWMLS rules.
7. After closing and as long as seller completed the NWMLS 1ULS form, MLS4owners will issue $25.00 compliance deposit refund back to credit card used for service.
If you need help scrutinizing and troubleshooting offers and negotiating between parties, please see our facilitator service. Have 25 years of Real Estate experience for only .5% of the sales price!
See – Real Estate Made Easy and Less Expensive!!
2. Lead Paint Hazards Pamphlet
3. Mold, Moisture, and Your Home Pamphlet
4. Short Sale Seller Advisory
5. Short Sale Disclosure
6. Seller Disclosure - Improved Property Form 17
7. Seller Disclosure - Unimproved Property Form 17c
8. Seller Disclosure - Commercial Property Form 17 comm
9. Lead-Based Paint and Hazards Discl. Form 22J
PURCHASE AND SALE AGREEMENTS
MLS4owners.com does not provide legal advice or vouch for the suitability of any form for any purpose (real estate brokers are not permitted to offer legal advice), and we strongly urge all buyers and sellers to consult with a real estate attorney to ensure their interests are protected.
Washington State Standardized Forms
1. Residential Purchase and Sale Agreement. Form 21
2. Multi-Family Purchase and Sale Agreement. Form 20
3. Condominium Purchase and Sale Agreement Form 28
4. Vacant Land Purchase and Sale Agreement Form 25
5. Financing Addendum Form 22A
6. Evidence of Funds Addendum Form 22EF
7. Identification of Utilities Addendum Form 22K
8. Buyer's Pending Sale of Property Cont. Form 22Q
9. Attorney Review Addendum Form 22AR
10. Title Contingency Addendum Form 22T
11. Extension of Closing Date Addendum Form 22Y
12. Optional Clauses Addendum Form 22D
13. Inspection Addendum Form 35
14. Inspection Response for Form 35 Form 35R
15. Counter-Offer (Addendum) Form 36
16. Back-Up Addendum to Purchase & Sale Agr. Form 38A
Good luck with your sale!