REAL ESTATE FORMS CENTER
MLS4owners.com offers complimentary forms and agreements for its active customers. In addition, the NWMLS library is at your fingertips; just send us a request, and we'll email you the forms you need.
2. Lead Paint Hazards Pamphlet
3. Mold, Moisture, and Your Home Pamphlet
4. Short Sale Seller Advisory
5. Short Sale Disclosure
PURCHASE AND SALE AGREEMENTS
MLS4owners.com is not a party to the purchase and sale transaction. Once you are activated, we can provide for review sample forms including purchase and sale agreements and related addenda. These samples will help you understand the forms on which buyer agents will present an offer.
If you have an active listing and would like to review a specific form, please send us an email and we will respond within one business day. MLS4owners.com does not provide legal advice or vouch for the suitability of any form for any purpose (real estate brokers are not permitted to offer legal advice), and we strongly urge all buyers and sellers to consult with a real estate attorney to ensure their interests are protected.
Consumer Friendly Purchase and Sale Agreement
Washington State Standardized Forms
1. Residential Purchase and Sale Agreement. Form 21
2. Multi-Family Purchase and Sale Agreement. Form 20
3. Condominium Purchase and Sale Agreement Form 28
4. Vacant Land Purchase and Sale Agreement Form 25
5. Financing Addendum Form 22A
6. Evidence of Funds Addendum Form 22EF
7. Identification of Utilities Addendum Form 22K
8. Buyer's Pending Sale of Property Cont. Form 22Q
9. Attorney Review Addendum Form 22AR
10. Title Contingency Addendum Form 22T
11. Extension of Closing Date Addendum Form 22Y
12. Optional Clauses Addendum Form 22D
13. Inspection Addendum Form 35
14. Inspection Response for Form 35 Form 35R
15. Counter-Offer (Addendum) Form 36
16. Back-Up Addendum to Purchase & Sale Agr. Form 38A
Good luck with your sale!