Welcome to the MLS4owners Mortgage Center supported by Cobalt Mortgage
Learn Why You Should Involve A Lender in Your Home Selling Equation
One of the most important elements in selling your home is the buyer's ability to obtain financing. Most sellers have a difficult time figuring out if a prospective buyer has the ability to purchase your home and if the pre-approval letter is legitimately backed up by the banking institution or if it is just information they viewed online.
MLS4owners.com has partnered with one of the Northwest's largest private mortgage banks, Cobalt Mortgage, to consult with you and ensure you have the answers to all of your mortgage questions. MLS4owners Mortgage supported by Cobalt Mortgage offers you the best of both worlds; the power of a mortgage bank and the flexibility of a mortgage broker.
HOW CAN MLS4OWNERS MORTAGE HELP ME?
- Your home loan consultant can help you determine which financing terms will make your property most appealing to buyers. Ask them how!
- The MLS4owners.com listing program is designed to get buyers directly to you, and our home loan consultant can help you get your buyer pre-approved before you take your home off the market.
- If a buyer already has a pre-approval letter, you can have your home loan consultant verify whether the pre-approval is valid and backed up by an analysis of income and asset documentation.
- If you have questions on any financing addendum your home loan consultant is available to help you understand the mortgage maze.
- No matter what a buyer is willing to pay, the loan calculations will be based on an independent appraisal.Your home loan consultant can help you prepare for the appraisal process.
- Put yourself in a position of strength when you are negotiating with a buyer or a broker. Your home loan consultant is available to answer your buyer's questions in a timely manner.