APPRAISE YOUR PROPERTY AND GET IT PRICED RIGHT
Don't rely on stale data from tax records or an estimate from a website. Get the same real-time local MLS data used by appraisers and agents. For years we have provided our customers with emailed reports of current MLS sales activity in their neighborhoods. This data is up-to-the-minute, unfiltered, and direct from the multiple listing service database. In addition, the report includes active, pending and completed sales, as reported by real estate brokerages. You can learn not only what others have done in the recent past, but also what your competition is up to right now! You will also see the same data the bank's appraiser will use in getting approval for your buyer's mortgage.
Be sure to include your name, email address and phone number, as well as the address of the property you are selling. We will send your free report within 1 business day : )
COMMON PRICING ERRORS
1. What you paid for your home does not affect its value.
2. The amount of cash you need from the sale of your home does not affect its value.
3. What you want for your home does not affect its value.
4. What a real estate agent says your home is worth does not affect its value.
5. An agent physically seeing your home doesn't affect its value.
6. What a mathematical algorithm produces does not affect its value.
The VALUE of your home is determined by what a BUYER is willing to pay in TODAY's MARKET, based on COMPARING your home to others currently on the market.
To compare your home to others currently and recently on the market, write to us to ask for your emailed report of recent sales activity in your neighborhood.